Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Decision Analysis with this introduction course.
The Kepner-Tregoe Decision Analysis (DA) tool has been used for over 60 years by decision makers globally to make systematic, data-driven decisions. DA can be used for any type of decision: strategic, operational, and tactical decisions at work or personal choices like what kind of car to buy or where your kids should go to college.
In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT DA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the skills that confident decision makers are using. With your purchase, you will be able to download relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book and be provided a discount for a future KT training workshop.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn't possible right now, but you'd still like to learn about the main steps of KT Decision Analysis
- You'll be asked to participate in KT decision making activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high-level
- You'd like to read the relevant chapters from KT's New Rational Manager book
What you will learn:
- An overview of the 4 steps of KT DA
- Some examples of when KT DA can be used effectively
- Have your understanding tested in a short knowledge assessment
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT Decision Analysis today.
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
If you need the skills to make decisions at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.