Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Problem Analysis with this introduction course.
The Kepner-Tregoe Problem Analysis (PA) tool has been used for over 60 years by problem solvers globally to find root cause. World-class troubleshooters use PA in operations, manufacturing, IT, customer support, and in many other applications.
In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT PA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the skills that expert troubleshooters are using to solve their toughest problems. With your purchase, you will be able to download relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book and be provided a discount for a future KT training workshop.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn't possible right now, but you'd still like to learn about the main steps of KT Problem Analysis
- You'll be asked to participate in KT problem-solving activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high-level
- You'd like to read the relevant chapters from KT's New Rational Manager book
What you will learn:
- An overview of the 4 steps of KT PA
- Some examples of when KT PA can be used effectively
- Have your understanding tested in a short knowledge assessment
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT Problem Analysis today.
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
If you need the skills to be a key problem solver at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.