Research shows that the #1 skill organizations will require by 2020 is the ability to solve complex problems. The key to being an effective problem solver is knowing which type of problem you’re trying to solve, the tools to use, and how they complement each other. In this 90-minute, self-paced course, you will learn about the problem solving ecosystem, the basics of the different tools available, and when to employ each tool.
You should take this course if you:
- Feel overwhelmed by the different types of problems you're asked to solve
- Have heard about (and maybe used) many different problem-solving tools, like 5 Whys, Fishbones, Six Sigma, and IS/IS NOTs, but don't know which to choose
- Want a brief overview of Kepner-Tregoe's Problem Analysis, the root cause analysis tool that helped bring home Apollo 13
What you will learn:
- How to identify the type of problem you are trying to solve
- How to choose the right tool to fix each problem
- The pros and cons associated with each tool
- How each tool can work effectively with KT’s Problem Analysis to solve the toughest problems
So what are you waiting for? Get ahead of the pack and improve your problem-solving skills today.
The course is self-paced, 90-minutes long, and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.